Privacy and cookies
We use third-party advertising companies, such as Google AdSense, to display ads when visiting our site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to advertise other cars for sale and services of interest to you.
Automotivefinancecenter.net does not track your IP address or your behavior when you visit the pages of the site, and does not use or store cookies on your computer.
- You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. By using the Website, you fully agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms, you must immediately cease using the Website.
- Automotivefinancecenter.net does not sell cars and is not a party to the transaction between buyers and sellers of cars.
- Automotivefinancecenter.net will never ask for information about your credit card and ask you not to enter it into any form on the site. Automotivefinancecenter.net services are absolutely free, both for car dealers and private car owners.
Modifying and Deleting Website Content
Automotivefinancecenter.net reserves the right to:
- Change / delete temporarily or permanently the site or any page without prior notice. You acknowledge that Automotivefinancecenter.net is not responsible to you for any such changes or deletions.
- Modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the site after any changes will be deemed your acceptance of such changes.
Applying links to third-party sites
- Automotivefinancecenter.net may include links to third-party web resources to the content. Any such link to other websites is not an endorsement of such sites, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of such sites.
- Automotivefinancecenter.net is not responsible for the content of any such third-party site and the use of any such linked website by you at your own risk and peril.
By accessing the Website, you agree that you will only access content for personal, non-commercial use. No content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, saved, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. Except for downloading, copying / printing pages on the Site for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- As part of the law, Automotivefinancecenter.net is not responsible for any indirect loss or damage – the possibilities, data, profits associated with the use of the Website or in connection with it.
- Automotivefinancecenter.net does not guarantee the accuracy of the site functionality, that defects will be corrected or that the web server where the site is located does not contain viruses or anything else that may be harmful or destructive.
Corrections and changes
- The information provided on the website Automotivefinancecenter.net may have technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
- Automotivefinancecenter.net does not warrant that any of the materials on its website is accurate, complete or current.
- Automotivefinancecenter.net may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without prior notice.
Our main goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and personalized experience when using our services. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and customize our service to make your experience easier and faster.
A cookie is a small file that we store in your browser or on the hard disk of your device, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard disk of your device and allows the website to “remember” you either for the duration of your visit (session cookies) or for repeated visits (persistent cookies).
We use several different cookies on our website. If you do not know what cookies are or how to control or delete them, we recommend that you visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
We use session cookies to remember your username. This we consider strictly necessary to work on the website. If they are disabled, various functions on the site may not work.
We use some persistent cookies to increase the relevance of the information displayed on the site. User data is anonymous.
Third Party Cookies
Disabling and enabling cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by changing the settings in your Internet browser or device. Website allaboutcookies.org describes how to delete cookies from a browser or device.